I would like the specifications on the actual speakers in airpods. Size, frequency range. Also... When are there going to be color options?
1 Answer from the Community
The inside specifications would probably be similar to the regular EarPods, but includes glue for water resistance and a few other changes. I've heard that the sound is not much different from the regular ones. White is the only color available from Apple directly, but you can send your EarPods away to a company that will paint them. Or you can buy a sticker (skin) that will stick to the EarPods and give them color.
- Answered by Sut K from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Please provide more detail on the size of the cuff. Does it go on the upper arm, like in the Dr's office? What size arm is best fit?
- Asked by S M H from Chesapeake
- Jul 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Please provide more detail on the size of the cuff. Does it go on the upper arm, like in the Dr's office? What size arm is best fit?)
- Asked about: Nokia BPM Wireless Blood Pressure M…
How Loud is the Homepad volume
- Asked by Richard W
- May 9, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How Loud is the Homepad volume)
- Asked about: HomePod
No answers yet