Can I use this adapter to Connect my Apple Thunderbolt Display to the Thunderbolt 3 Port of my Alienware PC ???
1 Answer from the Community
That should be possible. Your Thunderbolt Display and this adapter would absolutely work to enable that, however you would need to check with Alienware and see if it is supported on their end. On Apple's end, there is no reason for it not to work.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Alienware m14x with Alienware m2310 monitor
- Asked by Michael D from Linden Park
- Jun 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Alienware m14x with Alienware m2310 monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
No answers yet
connect this to thunderbolt display
- Asked by Dewey N from Dunedin
- Jan 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (connect this to thunderbolt display)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Can it power two external displays simultaneously?
- Asked by Cameron M from Rockwood
- Feb 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it power two external displays simultaneously?)
- Asked about: Elgato Thunderbolt 2 Dock