Will the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter work with windows 10 or do i need to buy a different adapter?
I bought the apple adapter and it doesn't seem to be connecting to my HP Spectre x360, I'm told the "Thunderbolt device functionality may be limited" when i plug it in.
1 Answer from the Community
Never worked for me on Windows 10. Got the same message. Had to buy from another brand which worked right away. Disappointing but at least the Apple TB to Firewire adapter worked.
- Answered by Brian G from Carrollton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter work with Windows OS? We encountered BSOD issue on Windows system(Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)).
Is the USB C in also Thunderbolt 3 in?
- Asked by Daniel S from Brooklyn
- Apr 4, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is the USB C in also Thunderbolt 3 in?
What does it mean by "compatible with Thunderbolt 3 with adapter"?
- Asked by Gautam B
- Nov 24, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate What does it mean by "compatible with Thunderbolt 3 with adapter"?