How do you charge the phone and use the ear buds with lightning connector at the same time?
2 Answers from the Community
That would depend on what combination of products you have. If you have an iPhone 8, 8 Plus or X, you can use a Qi charging pad to charge the iPhone while using the Lightning port for your EarPods with Lightning connector. Otherwise you can use a splitter cable, such as Belkin’s, to effectively double your Lightning port. Otherwise you cannot charge the iPhone and use EarPods with Lightning connector simultaneously.
- Answered by Adam C from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Buy an adapter online!
- Answered by Samuel V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it be possible to charge the phone at the same time as connecting headphones through the lightning connector?
- Asked by Nicholas S from Ballwin
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it be possible to charge the phone at the same time as connecting headphones through the lightning connector?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
Does the lightning connector use for connecting the EarPods mean that you can no longer listen to music on your phone and charge it at the same time?
Could they be used one at a time?
- Asked by William G from Monroe
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Could they be used one at a time?)
- Asked about: AirPods