Is there a Y adapter that allows the use of the lighting connector for both charging and the ear buds at the same time?
4 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can buy the Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar™ and it should work well!
- Answered by Jacob D from Thurmont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, there is. The Apple Lightning dock is made for your iPhone and allows charging and music listening at the same time. But it is not included in the iPhone 7/Plus package, so you will need to pay extra for it.
- Answered by Tronsmart O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Belkin has announced one for this purpose which will be available to purchase soon. I believe they are aiming to get it into Apple Stores as well. Watch this space on that one.
That said, it might be worth looking at some other options too. Using wireless headphones will allow you to charge your phone without tethering you to just one part of your room, or you could use a battery case like Apple or Mophie's offerings that allow you to charge your phone from the case while having a Lighting device connected to the case (which will also help if you run out of battery while not at home or work) :)
- Answered by Anthony R from Belconnen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Not included with the headphones.
- Answered by Blair S from Fond Du Lac
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Lost the mini charging cable, where can I order one?
- Asked by Robert K from Rutland
- Jun 9, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Lost the mini charging cable, where can I order one?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold
Is there a cable (or other devise) that allows me to both charge and play an iPod Shuffle at the same time?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Dec 10, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cable (or other devise) that allows me to both charge and play an iPod Shuffle at the same time?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable