Can I use it as a portable charger. Would it be okay if I take my phone and put it in when it’s low and then take it out? What is the best way to use?
2 Answers from the Community
The best way to use it is to keep it in the case all the time. The case works differently than other battery cases because it constantly charges your phone to keep it at 100% till the battery case runs out of power, then your phone starts using its own battery. There's no off and on switch for the battery case like the majority of other battery cases have. Also, since its silicon, taking it in and out will weaken it and stretch it making the life of it shorter.
- Answered by Dylan P from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can have it always on you phone and it will voice you more charge and anytime you lose a percentage of charge you gain that back
- Answered by Thomas F from Fort Mill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the best way to do the initial back up with these devices? What is the average time to do the first initial backup?
- Asked by Christopher W from Washington
- Jun 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best way to do the initial back up with these devices? What is the average time to do the first initial backup?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
does the flap get in the way when you want to take a picture
- Asked by Darragh D
- Nov 18, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (does the flap get in the way when you want to take a picture)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…