Would this charger purchased in the UK work with a US plus when travelling?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but not if you don't already have a plug that will work in the US.
To clarify, this is the iPhone lightning dock. This effectively does the exact same thing as what your charger currently does, with the added benefit of standing the phone up for ease of viewing. This does not do the power adapter/converting for you.
- Answered by William G from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the input of this charger i.e. 100 -240 volts? Does it work in UK with just travel Adaptor?
- Asked by Ramesh A
- Feb 2, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the input of this charger i.e. 100 -240 volts? Does it work in UK with just travel Adaptor?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…
does iphone 7 plus work with gsm networks
- Asked by Farnaz M from Laguna Hills
- Jul 25, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does iphone 7 plus work with gsm networks)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet