can i use it during exercise in the gym? or running? I mean it can be affected by sweat or rain?
1 Answer from the Community
No, not really. The Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Headphones do not offer sweat or water resistance but in my experience, a light workout and even sweat doesn't seem to affect the headphone, due to the thick padding.
I hope your query has been resolved.
- Answered by Luxiraam K from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use powerbeats3 in rain?
- Asked by Dhruv J from Mumbai
- Jun 5, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use powerbeats3 in rain?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Wh…
No answers yet
is there a way to use to use the urBeats3 earphones with lightening connector at the gym where the gym TVs use the traditional plug in tips?
- Asked by Debbie B from Briarcliff Manor
- Sep 18, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a way to use to use the urBeats3 earphones with lightening connector at the gym where the gym TVs use the traditional plug in tips?)
- Asked about: urBeats3 Earphones with Lightning C…