How to clean ear pads?
- Asked by fn from Bolingbrook
- Flag as inappropriate (How to clean ear pads?)
1 Answer from the Community
Someone can correct me on this. Since these ear pads are some kind of leather,I would use good quality leather cleaner on these pads to wipe off all that sweat and skin oil from pads at least once weekly or bi weekly !!
- Answered by Bharat A from Bolingbrook
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I clean the white cloth part where the ear goes?
- Asked by Chinarka C from Brooklyn
- Jun 1, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I clean the white cloth part where the ear goes?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…