Is this case waterproof/water resistant?
The leather case clearly cannot take water, but how about this? I'm concerned about the microfibre lining. That would make this not suitable for wet conditions either? (e.g. rain, splashes, wet hands, swimming pool, beach)
1 Answer from the Community
Don't put it underwater and try not to get it wet. I don't think water will do anything to the silicone, but I got the microfibre lining wet and it wasn't pretty.
- Answered by Mark M from Wallingford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it waterproof/water resistant
- Asked by Max L from Burnaby
- Dec 22, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (is it waterproof/water resistant)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
Is the case fingerprint resistant?
- Asked by Vince S from Benton
- Dec 5, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case fingerprint resistant?)
- Asked about: iPhone 11 Clear Case
Is this case water resistant?
- Asked by Zachary S from Des Moines
- Nov 23, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case water resistant?)
- Asked about: iPhone 11 Pro Smart Battery Case - …