Can the iPhone lightning dock be used if your iPhone has a thicker phone case, for example Otterbox cases, or just thin silicon cases?
1 Answer from the Community
I have found that many slim cases even have trouble charging with this dock so I imagine that thicker one will have issues. If your case allows full access to the bottom of the phone, then it'll be fine, but if it has a cutout for the lightning cable, you might want to go in a store first to check it out, or assume that if it's anything heavy duty, it won't work.
- Answered by Tim B from North Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you put this on an iPhone with a case on it?
- Asked by Sara H
- Dec 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put this on an iPhone with a case on it?)
- Asked about: olloclip Active Lens for iPhone
Will this fit in for most of the iPhone 5 cases?
- Asked by Kim Fung S
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit in for most of the iPhone 5 cases?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Will this work with an Otterbox commuter case for an iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Theresa K from Inkster
- Aug 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an Otterbox commuter case for an iPhone 5s?)
- Asked about: olloclip Selfie 3-in-1 Photo Lens f…