Does it protects the rear camera as much as it does for the front screen?
I have had an iPhone 7 Plus for a little over a year and the rear camera has been damaged twice from accidental dropping. Would this leather case provide a cushioned effect that may be able to protect the rear camera of my new iPhone X? I would hate to pay for an expensive case if this wouldn't offer the kind of protection I needed.
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Kaveer G from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it has a lip which when placed down the camera doesn't touch :)
- Answered by Luke A from Upper Coomera
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the front screen covered / protected by case ?
- Asked by Allan M
- Nov 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the front screen covered / protected by case ?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Elite Case for iPhone 8 …
Does this case provide front screen protection or is the screen exposed?
- Asked by Paul M from Rowland Heights
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case provide front screen protection or is the screen exposed?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …