which nylon Sports Loop has the darkest color?
Which loop has the darkest color? I've looked at the reviews, some of which say 'dark olive' is the darkest, some say 'black' is. Has anyone physically compared these two colors?
- Asked by Peter M from Armidale
- Flag as inappropriate (which nylon Sports Loop has the darkest color?)
2 Answers from the Community
I'd say the Black is darkest. I have black and if you double-click the picture of the band on the screen, it looks exactly like my watch... which has subtle pink and blue threads.
Since the screen shows true color, compare the two and it will give you an idea of which is darker. Imo, the black is darker than the Dark Olive, which has a silver thread, which tends to lighten the band slightly. But there are no bad choices.
- Answered by Donna D from Jamaica
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Vicki G from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is there a need for a loop block with the seaboard
- Asked by Richard L from Glendale
- Dec 16, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a need for a loop block with the seaboard)
- Asked about: ROLI Seaboard Block
Are they recommended for sports?
- Asked by Kaiser G from Sao Jose Do Rio Preto
- Sep 12, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they recommended for sports?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet