Does Apple have a chart that lists the charging speeds: for the different phones and chargers? E.g. full charge in 30min, 60min, 120min? etc.
With all the new chargers apple has (5W, 10W, 12W, 30W, etc.) it isn't clear to me (or others) what the recommended chargers are to have. I see that there is a difference in USB as well (Type-A and Type-C) that can work with the phone too. When i've bought my older iPhones (3 to 7) they all came with the 5w USB Type A tiny charger and that didn't seem to give me the fastest time... While the specs of Watts, Volts, amps, are listed... its hard to just find a clear answer on time to charge because that is what we really care about.
1 Answer from the Community
No but anything above 29w will charge at 18w speeds as thats the max input of the iphone
- Answered by Michael L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it support fast charging .? ( 50% in 30 mins) for iphone x ?
- Asked by Jagadesh K from Trichy
- Sep 18, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support fast charging .? ( 50% in 30 mins) for iphone x ?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
- Asked by Bethany H
- Feb 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone
- Asked by Abdullah K from New York
- May 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable