Can I speak over a call on the phone when the cover is closed over the screen, since I cannot see any perforations near the ear-piece?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. But with the cover held lightly to your ear. The harder you press, lesser is the sound from earpiece.
But broadly it works.
- Answered by Ashutosh P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there any problem with over charging
- Asked by Barpinder S from Niagara Falls
- Nov 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any problem with over charging)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Wh…
No answers yet
Does this have protection over the screen?
- Asked by Stacey S from Lavallette
- Sep 26, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have protection over the screen?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Symmetry Series Case for i…