Would this be able to wake me up during a certain time range in the morning when I'm out of REM sleep?
Is this a setting I can configure or does this only relay vitals and quality of my sleep?
2 Answers from the Community
Not as of now. I don't see any alarm feature on iPhone app and the Apple Watch app does nothing but literally show a screen that says "Bedtime Goal" with a picture of a bed. Im sure this will be fixed in the future.
- Answered by Elias M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the prior version of this product had that feature but unfortunately the new version stripped it along with several other features.
- Answered by Alex O from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this have the auto wake/sleep function? Thanks
- Asked by Martyn B
- Mar 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have the auto wake/sleep function? Thanks)
- Asked about: Moleskine Folio Case for 10.5-inch …
Is their an option for the Powerbeats 3 to vibrate when it is out of range.
- Asked by Adrienne H from Bridgeport
- Dec 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is their an option for the Powerbeats 3 to vibrate when it is out of range.)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Wh…
If I connect this G-Drive to my Airport Extreme will I be able to use it for WiFi Time Machine backups?
- Asked by Carol D from Walnut Creek
- Oct 26, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (If I connect this G-Drive to my Airport Extreme will I be able to use it for WiFi Time Machine backups?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 500GB G-DRIVE mobile S…