The shell that the phone attaches to, does it come out as a separate piece?
1 Answer from the Community
No, it doesn't. You might take a look at one of the Burkley folio cases. I have last year's and this one is the same (except for the modifications for the camera and phone size, of course), as far as I can tell, except that they seem to have improved the lip that covers the card slot, to better hide your cards and documents. But the mount of the phone is sewn firmly into the cover and there's no way to remove the phone except for of course just popping it out of the case.
- Answered by Robert J from Manchester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this come with a US attachment too?
- Asked by Jessica G from Boulder Creek
- Mar 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a US attachment too?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
Can I cut this into two different pieces and control them separately?
- Asked by Bradley W from Leander
- Apr 3, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I cut this into two different pieces and control them separately?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus
Do earphones come with it or do they have to be purchased separately?
- Asked by Deborah E from Delray Beach
- Jun 28, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Do earphones come with it or do they have to be purchased separately?)
- Asked about: Smart Folio for 12.9-inch iPad Pro …