Is there a lock off mechanism, whilst screen is flat, that would be suitable for this product to be installed into a moving vehicle?
1 Answer from the Community
The VESA adapter gives you a solid mount then if you found any VESA bracket suitable for your purpose and that can handle the weight of the screen you would be good to go!
- Answered by Ross C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this product to connect my iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) to my flat screen TV monitor with an HDMI cable?
- Asked by Sean M from Grafton
- Apr 2, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this product to connect my iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) to my flat screen TV monitor with an HDMI cable?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Can you use this in vehicle
- Asked by Norris P from Douglasville
- Dec 9, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this in vehicle)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
No answers yet