May I assume that the "peak power" spec should state 150W instead of: "Technical specifications * Peak power: 120 W for 5 minutes" ?
1 Answer from the Community
According to the instruction guide that came with my inverter, Output Power: 120W Continuous, 150W Peak (5 min) 75W available from EmPower airline port. It also states, "Supplies continuous power of 120 Watts, and up to 150 Watts of peak power for start-up of your portable electronic device."
- Answered by Paul S from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what are the spec on the USB cable
- Asked by Kenneth M from Louisville
- Dec 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what are the spec on the USB cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
I went to the Miroir web site and see that there are 3 models listed; 150A, 150W, and 150M. Which one is this? Thanks
- Asked by Constantine S from Fullerton
- Dec 18, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I went to the Miroir web site and see that there are 3 models listed; 150A, 150W, and 150M. Which one is this? Thanks)
- Asked about: Miroir HD Projector MP150
What is the Temperature specs?
- Asked by Richard G from Gilbert
- Feb 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the Temperature specs?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet