May I assume that the "peak power" spec should state 150W instead of: "Technical specifications * Peak power: 120 W for 5 minutes" ?
1 Answer from the Community
According to the instruction guide that came with my inverter, Output Power: 120W Continuous, 150W Peak (5 min) 75W available from EmPower airline port. It also states, "Supplies continuous power of 120 Watts, and up to 150 Watts of peak power for start-up of your portable electronic device."
- Answered by Paul S from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I assume you download an app for the iKlip grip to use with clicker to activate shutter of camera. Where is it?
- Asked by Rupert C from Winter Park
- Jul 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I assume you download an app for the iKlip grip to use with clicker to activate shutter of camera. Where is it?)
- Asked about: IK Multimedia iKlip Grip "Selfie" S…