Has anyone actually used this product with a 2010 24-inch LED Cinema Display?
They apparently supply a tool (is that correct?) that allows you to take off the original stand. But how easy is it to do? Thanks.
2 Answers from the Community
It should work
I watched the view on Bretford's website (or you tube cant remember) and its essentially a credit card type plastic card you push a metal pin in to release the stand so you can unscrew it, it is VERY easy from what it looks like
- Answered by Barry H from Murray
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. I'm using it right now with my 17" MacBook Pro on the other arm attached to the vertical arm. It's dead sexy. Only downside is having to drill holes in your desk BUT it gives the appearance the arm is just floating on the desk. Very cool. Had a lot of compliments. VERY well constructed.
- Answered by Adam L from Memphis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this cable deliver both audio and video from a 2011 MBA to an Apple LED Cinema Display 24-Inch MB382LL/A with mini DP?
- Asked by Ronald S from Virginia Beach
- Jul 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable deliver both audio and video from a 2011 MBA to an Apple LED Cinema Display 24-Inch MB382LL/A with mini DP?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - B…
Is there any connector that I can use to connect my 17" MBP to an Apple 24" LED Cinema Display?
- Asked by Don B from San Jose
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any connector that I can use to connect my 17" MBP to an Apple 24" LED Cinema Display?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter