What is the approximate footprint for the desk mount?
I want to buy this mount for the new iMac with VESA integration, but I am wondering how large the base is (in terms of area). I have a rather small desk size and therefore don't have room for the standard iMac. It's a small piece of information that would help me determine where and if it could be mounted to my desk.
- Asked by Matthew P from Red Deer
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the approximate footprint for the desk mount?)
1 Answer from the Community
about 3" x 3" square... the area must be solid and you must be able to access the underside of the desk or table to install the bolts that will enter the bottom of the vertical mount to secure it to your desk
- Answered by Richard R from Kelowna
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how does this mount to the desk?
- Asked by Paul W from Wylie
- Jul 31, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how does this mount to the desk?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo
No answers yet
Does the wall mount work with the desk mount
- Asked by Todd W from Surrey
- Apr 30, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wall mount work with the desk mount)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
No answers yet
Can the wall mount arm be mounted on a desk top?
- Asked by Stephanie F from Le Center
- May 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the wall mount arm be mounted on a desk top?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Adjustable Wall …