Can I attach a normal Samsung monitor, instead of an Apple one?
From the holes/compatibility/distance point of view, an Apple LED Cinema Display is perfectly compatible with a Samsung monitor? I don't want to use Apple as monitor, because I already have a cheap Samsung monitor by 24 inch..
Would fit, without doing anything to the Bretford adapter?
- Asked by Andrei M from Hartsdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I attach a normal Samsung monitor, instead of an Apple one?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes - as long as it can be VESA mounted.
- Answered by Joseph C from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I listen with one in and one in my pocket?
- Asked by Kate W from Springville
- Dec 17, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I listen with one in and one in my pocket?)
- Asked about: AirPods