what does the mounting hardware look like?
- Asked by Michael B from White Bear Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (what does the mounting hardware look like?)
2 Answers from the Community
The Bretford website actually has a very detailed assembly manual with either photos or renderings of all of the mounting hardware. Apparently you can't provide a link in an "answer" but the website is apple.bretford.com and the link to a .pdf of the assembly guide is at the bottom of the page for the mount.
- Answered by Patrick M from Happy Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
A round powder coated cast iron plate that goes under the desk, and five bolts that go up through through the plate and thread into the bottom of the vertical arm. The mounting hardware is not visible once attached to a desk.
- Answered by Joseph C from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how close to the wall does the mount allow the monitor to get?
- Asked by Dan B from Indian Harbour Beach
- Mar 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how close to the wall does the mount allow the monitor to get?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
Mount using my desk's cable access hole?
- Asked by Brad W from New York
- Sep 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Mount using my desk's cable access hole?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount
No answers yet
How does it mount to a wall?
- Asked by Royce T from Ewa Beach
- Jun 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How does it mount to a wall?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Mounting Syste…
No answers yet