Can I take this display with me to Australia? Will it work?

Apple Thunderbolt Display (27" flat panel)

Apple Thunderbolt Display (27" flat panel)

Product No Longer Available

2 Answers from the Community

  • You will need an Australian power adapter, since they use different plugs and voltages than the US does. I believe you can buy extra power cords at an Australian Apple Store if you're planning on keeping your display there permanently.

  • Yes. The only thing is that you will either a new power cord or an adapter if they have different outlet plugs.