Does Apple Care purchased for a Mac Pro cover this monitor if the monitor is purchased at the same time?
- Asked by Parham F from Herndon
- Asked about: Sharp 32" PN-K321 - 4K Ultra HD LED…
3 Answers from the Community
No. Applecare only covers Apple products.
- Answered by Scott D from Chino Hills
- Answered by Randall W from Hallsville
You can find the AppleCare Protection Plan terms and conditions for your country by searching the Apple site for "AppleCare terms and conditions".
Currently in the USA, the terms only cover "Apple branded display[s]". This display is Sharp brand.
3.2 Covered Equipment
In addition to the Apple-branded product and accessories contained in the original packaging, “Covered Equipment” includes the following according to your Plan:
(i) Under APP for Mac, (a) one compatible Apple branded display if purchased at the same time as the Covered Equipment
- Answered by Anthony T from Wilmette