Handwriting on the track pad?
Can a finger or pen be used to write?
- Asked by Peter M from Lakewood
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
1 Answer from the Community
There is a way to do this that a came up with. If you have 3 finger drag on (System Prefs-->Trackpad-->Point & Click-->Three Finger Drag)
1) Put 3 fingers in the middle of the trackpad and move up and to the right slightly.
2) Then take one finger off, this will be your drawing finger.
3) Then, with those 2 fingers still on the trackpad, use your other index finger to move the cursor
This may not work well for you, but this is just my way of doing it.
- Answered by Alex W from Knoxville Tn.