I have had an I pad 2 but now have the 3. Is there a device that can convert the device that I used to put my pictures on the I pad. The size of the

I used a device that plugged in to my I pad 2 that let you insert your camera card so that you could
download your pictures to the I pad. Is there a converter that you can purchase that will convert this plug in to the one needed for the I pad 3. Where can I get this?

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now