accessory to buy to have your ipod hooked in your arm when running

2 Answers from the Community

  • its called an ipod touch loop

    • Answered by Dannyra H from Gungahlin
    • Aug 2, 2014
  • Do you mean an iPod watch case? To my knowledge, these are made mostly for iPod nano—generations 5th-7th—and you can buy them for iPod shuffle, I believe.

    • Answered by Eva H from State College
    • Jul 20, 2014