How many songs will a 16gb I pod Nano hold
I had an iPod classic with 64GB. It was stolen from my car at the car wash. I am looking at an iPod Nano 16GB. I want to know for sure how many songs it will hold.
- Asked by Jo-ellen P from San Diego
6 Answers from the Community
The iPod Nano holds, for me only, approximately 2,300 songs & has several gb's left.
- Answered by Anna C from Mount Prospect
- Aug 20, 2014
My 16gb nano is 2500 songs and 3 full length movies..it's pretty much maxed
- Answered by Michael M from Mckinney
- Sep 15, 2014
About 2600 songs with a little memory left,which is more than enough memory you need.
- Answered by Morgan L
- Dec 2, 2014
Mine held 2,154 songs
- Answered by Kris W from New York
- Dec 24, 2014
totally depends on song length and bitrate
- Answered by Eric T from Kasson
- Mar 11, 2015
i had a 16gb ipod nano 4th generationn and it held only 900 songs and had no storage left over
- Answered by Kyle F from Farmingdale
- Aug 22, 2015