is there something i can use to anchor my track pad to the keyboard?

1 Answer from the Community

  • If your talking about the apple wireless keyboard coupled with a apple track pad then the answer is yes.
    There are two types: one is basically a flat tray the two sit-on..the other one is basically a tube where the circular heads of the units sit-in.
    The flat tray type is called 'Clique', whereas the other is called 'Twelve South' .
    The 'Twelve South' can be found on the Apple site, whereas both types can be found on the the large worldwide auction site.

    • Answered by Ian G
    • Jan 21, 2015