What is the difference between Office 2011 Home and Student and Office 2011 Home and Bussiness?
- Asked by Stan H from Cook
Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011
Product No Longer Available
4 Answers from the Community
1. Work product from the Home & Student edition must be for exactly that, home use or student use. The license stipulates that you cannot use this version for commercial, governmental, non-profit organization nor any other activities outside of literally home & student use.
2. The Business version contains Outlook, the Student edition doesn't.
3. Both versions have multiple-license options. The prices listed here for the Home & Student version appear to be the single license. The Home version does have a 3-license option available at some retailers.
For complete info, refer to Microsoft's Office for Mac site.
- Answered by John K from Topeka
Office for Mac Home and Student includes Word, PowerPoint and Excel whereas Home and Business 2011 also includes Outlook.
- Answered by Andrew Kyle C
Outlook and 90 days of support vs. 1 year.
- Answered by Rene B from Foster City
Outlook. Eh, that's it.
- Answered by Jonathan M