Where does packaging for iPad Air 2 indicate it is second generation on packaging?
- Asked by Kathleen H from Jacksonville
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case
3 Answers from the Community
It doesn't as far as I can tell but you can tell in a variety of ways
1) if you bought a gold model it's a 2 since the iPad Air 1 didn't come in gold
2) if the iPad Air has touchid it's an Air 2 because touchid was not on the original air
3) if the sticker on the back has the words Apple Sim it's an iPad Air 2 because that was new to the Aur 2
- Answered by Mark N from Gainesville
The profile image of the iPad on the front of the box does not have a mute switch which is present on all other iPad models.
- Answered by Calvin L from Langley
Serial number on back
- Answered by Martha G