Can I swim regularly with my Apple Watch series 3
I have used my watch series 3 for swimming and it acts funny.
Like it doesn’t want to work, wait a little while and starts working
Again. I don’t want to miss use my watch.
- Asked by fn from Burley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I swim regularly with my Apple Watch series 3)
2 Answers from the Community
If you use the water lock function then your watch won’t respond to every capacitive fluctuation in the pool as a click. It thinks that you are touching the display. Water lock prevents that. Swipe up from the bottom of the display and touch the water drop icon. When you are done with your swim, turn the crown quickly. The speaker will push water out of the case (seriously, it does) and you can again navigate the watch menu.
- Answered by Mark R from Creve Coeur
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Shouldn't be any problems. The series 2 is waterproof and safe for swimming, and I used mine all the time. However, the screen is not as responsive when it and or your fingers are wet.
- Answered by Serena P from Thompson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the Series 4 Apple Watch dustproof?
- Asked by Lin Foxhall F
- May 25, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Series 4 Apple Watch dustproof?)
No answers yet