Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Do I have to restart my iphone when I plug in the lightning adapter to listen to music and charge my iphone 7 at same time?
My son bought me a lightning adapter that says "For the first time before using our product please restart your phone please using the original apple charging cord." The other instructions say"After the adapter is plugged into your phone interface please restart your phone and wait about 3 minutes before using our product" .Do I put the adapter on my phone and then restart while it is connected to the charger? I had to do a restore on my phone already recently and am not looking to do it again. It says 2.4A 48/khz on the back and says Lightning adapter to...support iOS 11 or later.
- Asked by Doreen B from Sauquoit
- Nov 8, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Do I have to restart my iphone when I plug in the lightning adapter to listen to music and charge my iphone 7 at same time?
can this adapter work with a large amplifier
i am a spin instructor and use my iPhone 7 i plug it into an audio jack which is plugged into a large amp ( the jack plugs into the adapter). The sound cuts off. i need something to stop the music from cutting off.
- Asked by Patti F from Branford
- Feb 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate can this adapter work with a large amplifier
No answers yet
Can I use an external boom mic with headphones AND an external battery.
I have a 3.5mm 4pin boom mic and headset that works perfectly on an iPhone 6. I need to make this work with iPhone 7,8 and X's. The iPhone does this with a 4 pin jack. Has anyone tried this with the Belkin Adaptor? I have 400 people using this, and as they convert to the newer phones, I need a solution. Any help? PLEASE !!!!
- Asked by Jess H from Henderson
- Oct 31, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use an external boom mic with headphones AND an external battery.