Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What are the two connections on the side for ? Is that an HDMI connection?
One is the power source the other looks like a USB port and the other looks like an HDMI.
- Asked by Nancy V from Chicago
- Dec 9, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the two connections on the side for ? Is that an HDMI connection?)
Does it connect to the MacBook Pro?
The MacBook Pro doesn't have usb connections.
- Asked by Eunice D from Weslaco
- Nov 28, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it connect to the MacBook Pro?)
No answers yet
Does this come with the wire to connect to the new MacBook Pro
- Asked by Kyle L from Manistique
- Oct 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with the wire to connect to the new MacBook Pro)
Will this hub be able to daisy chain to another USB 3.0 hub or USB 3.0 switch?
So I currently have a USB 3.0 hub that acts as a switch between my Windows machine and my current MacBook Pro. But it doesn't connect via USB-C. Upgrading my MacBook means I have to also solve the issue of using my USB switch. This is so I can connect my peripherals like a Logitech Webcam, Wired mouse, wired Keyboard, and 1TB backup drive.
I still need to be able to switch between Windows and Mac easy. (with a switch I simply press a button).
So If I connect my USB switch to one of the inputs here, will it work?
- Asked by Jordan R from Rochester Hills
- Oct 4, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this hub be able to daisy chain to another USB 3.0 hub or USB 3.0 switch?)