Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will these work in a house with internal concrete walls?
My current SP router is located in the study which has concrete walls - most of the rooms in the house are bounded by internal concrete walls which has caused me internet connection problems when employing the normal router-extender technologies - internet is sporadic
Will this solution, combined with my Airport Router, solve my existing problems?
- Asked by John B from Blackburn
- May 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these work in a house with internal concrete walls?)
Will this work with Uverse NVG589?
- Asked by David C from Allendale
- Jun 25, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Uverse NVG589?)
Will it work with HomeKit devices that require a bridge?
- Asked by Darrell M from Indialantic
- Jun 17, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with HomeKit devices that require a bridge?)
Will it work with my iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011)?
I am looking for a new router for my apartment and I was wondering if it will work with my iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011) - 2,7 GHz Intel Core i5 - 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 - AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB.
thanks for any answer...
- Asked by Fredy S from Rio De Janeiro
- Jul 17, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with my iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011)?)
Is Linksys velop compatible with macOS High Sierra
My Airport express has broken down and I need tot change router. I checked for compatibility with my different apple products but there is no information concerning Mc Os computer. Will I have to link the velop system with a cable for it to work once I connect the router to my modem or will it setup automatically on my computer like for Air port extreme?
thank you for the info. Daniele
- Asked by Danièle G from Longueuil
- Oct 12, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Linksys velop compatible with macOS High Sierra)