Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is this compatible with the 5k LG UltraFine display?
I have two displays that I drive with my 2018 MacBook Pro: a 5k LG UltraFine and a 4k UltraFine display. Will this work with those two displays? Will it be a single cable from the eGPU to the MacBook?
- Asked by Drew F from Arvada
- Apr 5, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the 5k LG UltraFine display?)
Will this enable 5220 x 1440 resolution on an LG 49WL95C-W monitor?
I recently purchased a new Mac mini and an LG49" monitor, to my disappointment I cannot get 5220 x 1440 resolution from the Mac Mini on the LG Monitor. I understand that this can be achieved using eGPUs. Will this solution deliver the required resolution?
- Asked by Robert H from Hendra
- Apr 8, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this enable 5220 x 1440 resolution on an LG 49WL95C-W monitor?)
How does this compare to the 15in MacBook Pro with the Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB graphics card when using an external monitor
Im currently using a 27in LG gaming monitor with a USB C to HDMI cable, however I'm maxing out at 60Hz and 1080P output. Anything else gives me problems. Would this eGPU give me a higher refresh rate and resolution considering I have what appears to be the same internal graphics card? How would the 15in MacBook Pro act being powered by the 60W source during moderate to intense CPU usage
- Asked by Michael A from Irvine
- May 15, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this compare to the 15in MacBook Pro with the Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB graphics card when using an external monitor)
Can it run with BootCamp ?
Using bootCamp with my trading software and would like to have this one with 4 displays.
Can it works with BOOTCAMP
My mac :
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
2.3 GHz Intel Core i5
Startup disk Macintosh HD
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB
- Asked by Karl E from Los Angeles
- Feb 17, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it run with BootCamp ?)