Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
How well does it operate in Bootcamp?
I am currently using a Logitech wireless with my I-Mac. Some of the functions don't work on the Bootcamp side of the system. Example is the eject key will not eject the cd.
- Asked by Joe S from Arrington
- Dec 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does it operate in Bootcamp?)
No answers yet
does the apple keyboard with num pad work with bootcamp?
In bootcamp I get no response from the numpad from windows in bootcamp.
I am using a new macbook pro with everything
and El Capitan
- Asked by Hilary J from Collingwood
- Dec 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (does the apple keyboard with num pad work with bootcamp?)
Can I connect BlackBerry to this instead of to a system USB port?
Early 2006 iMac Intel Duo with original white keyboard doesn't allow BlackBerry to operate (says there is not enough power) using one of that keyboard's USB ports. Using Snow Leopard.
- Asked by Lynn Q from Harriston
- Oct 16, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect BlackBerry to this instead of to a system USB port?)
Can I use an iPad keypad to work on my mac brook pro?
I am hoping to separate the two so my Mac book pro screen is a lot higher than the keyboard because my posture is becoming horrible and well you know the story back and neck pain.
- Asked by Patricia T from Saltspring Island
- Feb 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use an iPad keypad to work on my mac brook pro?)
Does anyone use more than one keyboard with their iMac?
I would like to know if you can switch between keyboards for multiple languages easily. If it works well, I'd like to get an English wired keyboard and an Arabic wireless keyboard.
- Asked by Adrian S from Coquitlam
- Jan 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anyone use more than one keyboard with their iMac?)
i need a keyboard for powerpc g4 os x 10.4 or a after market that is compatible model-M7803.
7,U,j,&M keys are not working. I need to startup my powerpc using the keyboard. The one I am using now does not work. Any suggestions on where i may find at least a compatible one. Also i need a good reference on purchasing a hard drive. My Boot Volume(MAC HD) went out so i some how kept keep my computer running on administrator root acct for about 3 years now on a different drive, i think it's getting ready to go.Well i just ordered a complete os x 10.4 tiger install disk and a new battery(for motherboad). I hope all this fixes the issues i have been dealing with. Any suggestions would be apprecieated. Can't get it to boot up now
- Asked by Laura J from Lake Elsinore
- Apr 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (i need a keyboard for powerpc g4 os x 10.4 or a after market that is compatible model-M7803.)