Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
is it compatible with windows ?
i am buying this keyboard and i have a windows vista laptop. will it work ?
- Asked by Paul G
- Dec 10, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with windows ?)
How can I reprogram my keyboard back to the windows format?
I tried to use the mac keyboard on my laptop PC that runs windows vista. It worked great.
Now I decide to go without the mac keyboard (it is not convenient to carry an extra keyboard). However, after I disconnect the apple keyboard, I realize that my PC keyboard is not working properly. What should I do to reprogram my keyboard back to windows format?
- Asked by Li-qing J from Athens
- Mar 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I reprogram my keyboard back to the windows format?)
Is there a numeric keypad only to use on my MacBook Air Laptop without having to buy a new keyboard?
I do alot of books and I need a ten key for my laptop. Is there one available? I don't care if it's wireless.
- Asked by Alysha L from Helena
- Nov 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a numeric keypad only to use on my MacBook Air Laptop without having to buy a new keyboard?)
Is there an Apple keyboard for an HP machine using Windows 7?
I have a one year old Mac Pro which I love. Every so often I need to use my HP computer. The HP PC keyboard isn't as nice to use as the Apple. I would like to buy the Apple wired KB for the HP. Is one made?
- Asked by James P from Roseburg
- Aug 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an Apple keyboard for an HP machine using Windows 7?)
How hard to you have to pound the keys to type? Is it like a laptop, or like the original iMac keyboard?
I still use the original white keyboard that came with my iMac. It is clunky and plastic, and you have to pound the keys quite hard when you type. It often leads to hand fatigue and cramping, and all my fingernails stay broken and chipped. So I'm n the lookout for a new keyboard. So, how does this keyboard (the one with the keypad) feel? Is it rigid and stiff, where you have to pound the keys? Or is the typing "softer," like a laptop? I know there is a specific term that describes the rigidity of the typing mechanism, but I can't remember what it is.
Can I use this keyboard at work on a PC that is using Windows 7 Enterprise OS?
I love this keyboard and do not like the basic logictech keyboard that I am provided with at work. My company does not use Apple products; however, I would like to buy an Apple keyboard (wired with numeric keypad) and use it with my PC at work. Is this possible without having system adminstrator permissions on my PC?
- Asked by Mike G from St Albert
- May 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard at work on a PC that is using Windows 7 Enterprise OS?)
Will this keyboard work on Windows machines?
- Asked by Marco M from Seattle
- Apr 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work on Windows machines?)
No answers yet
Can i use this keyboard on the windows xp i installed on mac?
I installed windows xp on my macbook and i want to know if the external apple keyboard with the numberic keypad would work with the windows xp.
- Asked by Zi Ming N
- Jul 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this keyboard on the windows xp i installed on mac?)
can I use an apple keyboard with HP windows 8?
- Asked by Frances S from Newtown
- Aug 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use an apple keyboard with HP windows 8?)
No answers yet
Can I buy a Spanish version of this keyboard in the US?
I live in the US but I would like to have the spanish version of this keyboard, where can I buy it?
- Asked by Gustavo S from Cheraw
- Jun 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a Spanish version of this keyboard in the US?)
Where can i buy the US English Keyboard in Europe?
I would like to buy a US Style Apple keyboard so that I have a matching key configuration between my Mac Book Pro and external keyboard.
Unfortunately the "International Keyboard" presently offered on the UK Store has some keys (return, ~, shift, \) positioned in differently which i find very annoying.
The keyboard selection for the brand new iMac's have an option for "Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad (US) and User's Guide", can anyone tell me if this keyboard is the true US style as sold in Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, USA, Canada?
Could anyone point me in the direction of a store selling the US keyboard in Europe?
- Asked by Henry M from London
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can i buy the US English Keyboard in Europe?)
will it work with a macbook laptop that's existing keyboard is not working?
- Asked by Sandeep G from Mississauga
- Sep 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with a macbook laptop that's existing keyboard is not working?)
Do the function keys and special buttons also work on windows computers. And... is the USB port full powered 2.0?
I'm a windows user. I know I need to buy a Mac guys (already got the iPhone =D) But is this lovely looking keyboard also full functional for Windows? I mean, can you use all the function/special/numeric Keys?
Also I'd like to know if the USB ports on the sides of the keyboard are full powered. If I'd connect my iPhone, would it be charged?
Is this Keyboard Compatable for 27
- Asked by Rudolph V from Leesburg
- Dec 7, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Keyboard Compatable for 27)