Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can a "skin" be purchased for this keyboard?
I would like to purchase a "skin" to cover my new Apple keyboard w/numeric keypad. Is something like this available?
- Asked by Bruce J A from Lino Lakes
- Feb 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a "skin" be purchased for this keyboard?)
KEYBOARD SOFTWARE UPDATE?
I just upgraded the software on my old Macbook Pro to Snow Leopard bc I bought an external USB keyboard (mac, with numerical keypad), and I was told that it needed 10.6.8 to work.
However, when I type on it, it does not type letters... but symbols.
Not sure if I need to do a keyboard software update... and if so, where to get such a thing.
- Asked by Aarti S from Los Angeles
- Mar 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (KEYBOARD SOFTWARE UPDATE?)
Do the function keys and special buttons also work on windows computers. And... is the USB port full powered 2.0?
I'm a windows user. I know I need to buy a Mac guys (already got the iPhone =D) But is this lovely looking keyboard also full functional for Windows? I mean, can you use all the function/special/numeric Keys?
Also I'd like to know if the USB ports on the sides of the keyboard are full powered. If I'd connect my iPhone, would it be charged?
How do I get the MacBook Pro to recognize the numeric keyboard?
The numeric keyboard was working fine until I shut down the MacBook Pro. Now it isn't recognized. I've tried plugging it into a different USB but that hasn't helped. Thanks.
- Asked by Jennifer B from Clifton
- Mar 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I get the MacBook Pro to recognize the numeric keyboard?)
Is there a way to power on a MacBook Pro with this keyboard?
I want to replace a desktop with my MacBook Pro. I would like to leave the mouse, keyboard, monitor connected and was wondering if there is a way to power on the macbook pro with the keyboard instead of opening the laptop because it will be sitting in a stand.
- Asked by Frederick N from Brick
- Aug 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to power on a MacBook Pro with this keyboard?)
will i be able to select a boot option such as a cd or other commands that may require me holding down the command key on a g3,g4,g5(via usb)?
i want to boot into the installer cd but on a windows keyboard and it won't let me. Also the computer is a G3 running 10.4.2 and the keyboard is wireless. I fix computers and i just wanted to know if i could use this keyboard to use boot options with other mac's. Thanks.
- Asked by Iury B from Marietta
- Aug 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will i be able to select a boot option such as a cd or other commands that may require me holding down the command key on a g3,g4,g5(via usb)?)
Where is the hash symbol '#' on this keyboard?
Perhaps I am just not seeing it but where is the hash symbol '#' on this keyboard? On the macbook pro it is next to the pound sign on the 3 key but I can't see it in the image provided.
- Asked by Gavin S from Westhill
- Jan 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the hash symbol '#' on this keyboard?)
is this a full size keyboard? are the keys larger and more spaced out than the wireless keyboard that came with my imac?
- Asked by Chad F from Johns Creek
- May 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is this a full size keyboard? are the keys larger and more spaced out than the wireless keyboard that came with my imac?)
does the apple keyboard with num pad work with bootcamp?
In bootcamp I get no response from the numpad from windows in bootcamp.
I am using a new macbook pro with everything
and El Capitan
- Asked by Hilary J from Collingwood
- Dec 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (does the apple keyboard with num pad work with bootcamp?)
Where is Power button for keyboard with numeric keypad? I've just bought a Mac mini & on start up it requests that I switch on power.
Where is the power button on the keyboard if it has 2 USB ports on either side? I can't get my Mac Mini going!
can the two USB ports on the keyboard also be used with my (2009) Mac book Pro's 2 usb ports at the same time? (for a total of 4 USB ports)
- Asked by Edgar M from Downey
- Dec 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can the two USB ports on the keyboard also be used with my (2009) Mac book Pro's 2 usb ports at the same time? (for a total of 4 USB ports))
Has this keyboard been updated with the new butterfly mechanism that was released with the new Macbook?
The new Macbook's keyboard has been changed from the scissor mechanism to the butterfly and really want to get a keyboard that uses this. Has this been updated, yet?
i need a keyboard for powerpc g4 os x 10.4 or a after market that is compatible model-M7803.
7,U,j,&M keys are not working. I need to startup my powerpc using the keyboard. The one I am using now does not work. Any suggestions on where i may find at least a compatible one. Also i need a good reference on purchasing a hard drive. My Boot Volume(MAC HD) went out so i some how kept keep my computer running on administrator root acct for about 3 years now on a different drive, i think it's getting ready to go.Well i just ordered a complete os x 10.4 tiger install disk and a new battery(for motherboad). I hope all this fixes the issues i have been dealing with. Any suggestions would be apprecieated. Can't get it to boot up now
- Asked by Laura J from Lake Elsinore
- Apr 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (i need a keyboard for powerpc g4 os x 10.4 or a after market that is compatible model-M7803.)
Can i use this Keyboard on iPad or just iMac and PC?
- Asked by Emad H from Scarborough
- May 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this Keyboard on iPad or just iMac and PC?)
can you use wired keyboard with wireless mouse
just purchased new 27" imac
- Asked by Darren B from District Heights
- Feb 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use wired keyboard with wireless mouse)