Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What cable do I need to connect my MacBook Pro 13 inch to Samsung SyncMaster 213T? The Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter doesn't work currently.
This display worked with my previous MacBook Pro that "officially" retired last week.
- Asked by Patricia B from Vienna
- Aug 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to connect my MacBook Pro 13 inch to Samsung SyncMaster 213T? The Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter doesn't work currently.)
We have a 13 inch MacBook Pro and a Panasonic TV What do we need to connect the two?
The TV requires high density D-SUB 15 pin connector
- Asked by Michael A
- Dec 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (We have a 13 inch MacBook Pro and a Panasonic TV What do we need to connect the two?)
Does this work with a 2009 macbook 13 inch
I bought a 13 inch MacBook last year and need to connect it to a projector via VGA, is this the right adapter for the job?
- Asked by Jamie M
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with a 2009 macbook 13 inch)
No answers yet
what cable do I require to connect my unibody macbook pro to my 30 inch apple display
also the 30 inch display needs a 400 fire wire connection and usb, the usb is no problem and presumably I can get a 400 to 800 fire wire adapter but how do i run the fire wire to my audio unit/hard drives?
Is the mini display port on the MacBook Pro 13 inch 2.53 any different from the old MacBook 2.4
I want to use a digital projector with the new MacBook Pro that I just ordered but want to know if I need a new adapter cord or if I can use my old one
- Asked by Chick H from Calistoga
- Mar 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the mini display port on the MacBook Pro 13 inch 2.53 any different from the old MacBook 2.4)
will this fit in my macbook pro 13inch
im wanting to place another monitor next to my Macbook pro 13inch so i can have to screens.and the curser is able to go from one to another?
- Asked by Toni F from Caloundra
- Jan 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit in my macbook pro 13inch)
I need a HDMI cable for my MacBook Pro 13 inch to connect to a normal projector - where can I get it ?
I want to use a HDMI cable which I bought April 2013 - to connect my MacBook Pro 13 inch to a projector.
I have the new macbook pro 13 inch march 2010 onwards. Can I get a vga to svideo adapter and connect this to my standard definition tv?
Dongle to attach my 13-inch macbook pro (bought in May 2012) to a projector?
I have an old dongle from my old macbook, and it doesn't fit. Does anyone know which dongle I should buy to fit into my 13-inch macbook pro that I bought in May 2012? I am hooking it up to a projector in the classroom.
As an aside, what is a thunderbolt for? I don't get these new ports!
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!!!
- Asked by Ricki G from Tolland
- Sep 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Dongle to attach my 13-inch macbook pro (bought in May 2012) to a projector?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
Will this work for a 13 inch mid-2009 Macbook Pro?
I recently purchased a Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter to hook up my MacBook Pro to an external monitor, but the cord would not plug in to my MacBook because the laptop itself was too old of a version. The description says that this adapter is compatible with Mini Displayport and Thunderbolt ports. I'm fairly sure it will work for me, but I want to make sure before I spend another $30.00. Do Macbook Pros from mid-2009 have Mini Displayports?
- Asked by Nolan Q from Bryan
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for a 13 inch mid-2009 Macbook Pro?)
what cable do i use to connect my 2014 MacBook Pro Retina to an external monitor
15.4-inch MacBook Pro 2.5GHz Quad-core Intel i7 with Retina Display june 2014
I have an older Apple cinema display with a vga,USB and firewire connection , also a hi def dell display with a vga connection.
- Asked by Joseph L from Winston Salem
- Dec 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i use to connect my 2014 MacBook Pro Retina to an external monitor)