Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What cable do I need to connect my MacBook Pro 13 inch to Samsung SyncMaster 213T? The Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter doesn't work currently.
This display worked with my previous MacBook Pro that "officially" retired last week.
- Asked by Patricia B from Vienna
- Aug 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to connect my MacBook Pro 13 inch to Samsung SyncMaster 213T? The Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter doesn't work currently.)
What cables will I need to connect a late '09 MacBook Pro 13" to my Samsung 23" LCD flat panel TV?
The TV has an HDMI input as well as a VGA(HD-15) input. The model number on the TV is LN-R238W. What input would give me better quality viewing, and what are ALL the cables that I need to use my TV as another screen?
- Asked by Zack S from Umatilla
- Feb 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What cables will I need to connect a late '09 MacBook Pro 13" to my Samsung 23" LCD flat panel TV?)
Will the MacBook Pro, the mini displayport to VGA, and the Samsung Syncmaster B2330 work together? Better question maybe are they compatible?
Does this work with a 2009 macbook 13 inch
I bought a 13 inch MacBook last year and need to connect it to a projector via VGA, is this the right adapter for the job?
- Asked by Jamie M
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with a 2009 macbook 13 inch)
No answers yet
I have a MacBook late 2009. I would like to connect via the Mini DisplayPort to a Panasonic 2003 plasma TV screen via the VGA socket. Would it work?
The TV screen's full model name is Panasonic TH-42PW5, date around 2003. Thank you for any help.
Will this allow me to use a MacBook Pro with a data projector?
The MacBook was bought in 2009. The data projector is the kind that plugs into a normal PC monitor socket
- Asked by George D
- Sep 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow me to use a MacBook Pro with a data projector?)
does it connect to the new macbook pro 13?
- Asked by Nick C from Pelham
- Dec 4, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (does it connect to the new macbook pro 13?)
No answers yet
Will this work for a 13 inch mid-2009 Macbook Pro?
I recently purchased a Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter to hook up my MacBook Pro to an external monitor, but the cord would not plug in to my MacBook because the laptop itself was too old of a version. The description says that this adapter is compatible with Mini Displayport and Thunderbolt ports. I'm fairly sure it will work for me, but I want to make sure before I spend another $30.00. Do Macbook Pros from mid-2009 have Mini Displayports?
- Asked by Nolan Q from Bryan
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for a 13 inch mid-2009 Macbook Pro?)
will this fit in my macbook pro 13inch
im wanting to place another monitor next to my Macbook pro 13inch so i can have to screens.and the curser is able to go from one to another?
- Asked by Toni F from Caloundra
- Jan 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit in my macbook pro 13inch)
I have a macbook 2,1 13" and I need a VGA adapter cable, what should I buy?
I bought my laptop in late 2006. It is a macbook 2,1. I am looking to connect it to an HDtv.
- Asked by Stacey H from Concord
- Jun 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a macbook 2,1 13" and I need a VGA adapter cable, what should I buy?)
How do I get sound output from the TV (and not the laptop) when I connect my MacBook Air to a TV using Mini Display Port to VGA Adapter?
When I connect my late 2010 13" MacBook Air using the Mini Display Port to VGA Adapter to my Samsung 19" TV or to my View Sonic monitor the display is just fine but the sound keeps coming out of the laptop and not the TV. I have tried the sound settings in System Preferences but the Output menu doesn't show any device attached, just the internal speakers.