Similar questions from the community
wifi booster for Apple
I have Bell Aliant Fibre Op in my home, which acccording to them is very powerful. The modem is downstairs. I cannot get a good reception for my Mac Pro upstairs. I keep losing the reception and it takes forever to get to a website. The BellAliant tech suggested I get a Wifi Booster for Apple. What is it, where can I get it and will it work? Help.
- Asked by Ronald L from Bathurst
- Jun 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (wifi booster for Apple)
looking the best solution for WiFi booster for Mac any suggestion??
I would like to get signal from WiFi for about twi miles of distance (in the sea)
- Asked by Michail S
- Jun 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (looking the best solution for WiFi booster for Mac any suggestion??)
Does this generate its own Wi-Fi for apple products?
I have a router for my internet at home but the WiFi for that is no longer compatible with my iPhone, without WiFi I get bad service in my house. Will this help me?
- Asked by D'naija T from Glassboro
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this generate its own Wi-Fi for apple products?)
Can I use this to extend the range a WiFi network from a non apple router?
- Asked by Anthony C from Fitzroy North
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to extend the range a WiFi network from a non apple router?)
Can I use this airport to extend the range of a third party wifi network (non apple)?
I have a Thomson Tg585 v8 modem/router. Although at one end of the house the signal is weak. Could I place the airport at the weak end of the house to extend the range?
- Asked by Liam R
- Oct 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this airport to extend the range of a third party wifi network (non apple)?)
Can I extend the range of a Belkin-based wifi network?
Where I live we have a wifi network with a Belkin modem. The signal is very weak in my area. Could a new Airport be used to extend the range? I have an older Airport Express and Airport, but when I have tried to use them to accomplish this, it seems they are not compatible with non-Apple modems. Is the new Airport Express different in this regard?
- Asked by Vicki P
- Jun 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I extend the range of a Belkin-based wifi network?)
Is this compatible with AT&T 3G MicroCell? AT&T says that the trouble appears to be with the port on the Apple Airport Express.
I've connected the Airport Express and the internet is working fine, but my AT&T 3G MicroCell booster is no longer working. I've contacted AT&T and they say the trouble appears to be with the port on the Apple Airport Express, and that it may not allow the required connection. Is this true or is this AT&T's way of blaming someone else?
- Asked by Tamara C from Dallas
- Dec 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with AT&T 3G MicroCell? AT&T says that the trouble appears to be with the port on the Apple Airport Express.)
Can i connect my computer without wifi directlly to the AirPort Express network LAN port and watch on my Apple TV as iTunes files?
That my personal computer is not WiFi, and I want to connect by lan cable to the airport express. Thanks.
Can I travel abroad with Airport Express and connect with existing non-Apple wireless wifi routers (other than using AirPort Extreme) ?
I live in a sorority house with 95 other girls and wifi is a major problem, especially with apple tv, will the express help or do I need the extreme?
Does this replace Wifi
Can I take this to school to set up a wifi hotspot, similar to the service on the iPhone. Ontop of that, can it act as a wifi router in my house? Basically, can I just just plug this thing in and get wifi?
- Asked by Lauren P from Seattle
- Jan 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this replace Wifi)
can i use it when i don't have wifi to get wifi ?
- Asked by Brooke M from Saint Augustine
- Feb 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use it when i don't have wifi to get wifi ?)
AirPlayer and Wifi Extender?
Can this be used for both use as a connection for air play while also extending the range of my TimeCapsule?
- Asked by Carlos M from Forney
- May 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (AirPlayer and Wifi Extender?)
No answers yet