Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What is the weight of this product?
- Asked by Samuel V from The Plains
- Oct 23, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the weight of this product?)
How much does this weight?
- Asked by Nathan R from Riverside
- Aug 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does this weight?)
Does this product have a warranty?
- Asked by Jaime C from Moreno Valley
- Oct 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product have a warranty?)
how long is the waranty on this product
- Asked by Gbenro O from Moseley
- Nov 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how long is the waranty on this product)
No answers yet
Does this product protect the computer from outlet polarity reversal?
- Asked by Stephen J. S from Minneapolis
- Nov 14, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product protect the computer from outlet polarity reversal?)
Adapter won't stay plugged into receptacles while traveling
Due to the weight, location of the plug, the folding nature of the prongs and configuration of outlets I have had issues with the charger dropping out of the wall receptacles. I've taken to traveling with a cheep 2wire extension cord. Does Apple have an different type of 2 prong plug for example one with a cord rather than the fold out 2 prong plug?
- Asked by James S from Baldwinsville
- Jan 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Adapter won't stay plugged into receptacles while traveling)
Is this the right power cable for a three year old MacBook white?
My adaptor seems to have broken for my MacBook white. What is the product number to replace it? Thanks
- Asked by Lindsay R from Forest Row
- Aug 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the right power cable for a three year old MacBook white?)
My A1222 charger has just died, does this product replace it or do I need to replace it with what I had originally? I have a May 2008 17" MP
- Asked by Jill W from Burgh Heath
- Aug 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (My A1222 charger has just died, does this product replace it or do I need to replace it with what I had originally? I have a May 2008 17" MP)
Where do I find the old style Mac Book Pro Charger for a Mac Book Pro purchased in 2009?
The connector is different in the old chargers than in the new ones. My daughter bought an off brand, and it blew up! We want to buy her a bonafide apple product, but we are not sure where to find it.
- Asked by Charlene G from Moraga
- Sep 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Where do I find the old style Mac Book Pro Charger for a Mac Book Pro purchased in 2009?)
Is there a power cord adapter for the 15" Macbook Pro you can use in your car?
I just purchased a 15" Macbook Pro and travel with it. I charge my cell phone while driving. Is this an option for my Macbook?
I prefer to buy an Apple product, but if one is not available I would consider another company.
- Asked by Nick L from San Carlos
- Oct 6, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a power cord adapter for the 15" Macbook Pro you can use in your car?)
AC power cord - is that also included when I purchase an Adapter? If not, how can I also acquire the AC cord?
When I purchase an Apple MagSafe Power Adapter, do I also by the thick AC power extension cord (>1m) that one uses to connect the adapter to the actual power outlet in the wall? (i.e. similar to the one I got when purchasing my Macbook originally?) This is left ingeniously unclear in the product description of the MagSafe Adapter and the accompanying pictures, which is not helped with the absence of such a separate AC power cord in the Macbook product accessory categories.
In addition, is the configuration of the prongs in the plug of the AC cord that which is used in the country where the Adapter/Cord are purchased. That is, when purchasing the adapter via AppleStore/Canada I would expect to get a North-American version? It would be best would be if one could specify this technical aspect, too, instead of having to guess.
Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?
Hello good people at Apple,
I almost cannot believe I have to ask this question--and that the iPad has this issue.
Why do I ask?
Because I bought my first Apple product,
an iPad Air and all day I leave it plugged into the wall with the 12w power adapter (from Apple)
(and the charging lightning bolt is there--so it's charging--again, all day and night),
but while I use it during the day the battery drains and dies!!!
I'm not kidding!
It's PLUGGED IN!!!!
No other battery powered device I've ever used goes below 100% when IT'S PLUGGED IN--no matter how bright the screen is, or how many WiFi, Bluetooth, programs and videos it runs.
E.g. My MSI laptop is plugged in and is driving four monitors, surround sound speakers, two external hard drives, and loads of USB devices--and it NEVER goes below 100%.
BTW I tested using the USB connection on my laptop to charge the iPad directly through the pretty NASA white power cable--same issue.
Thank you for your help resolving this amazing issue.
- Asked by Chris E from Castle Rock
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?)