Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can i use a USB flash drive with this device to transfer photos to Iphone?
- Asked by Stephen J from Berwick
- Jul 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use a USB flash drive with this device to transfer photos to Iphone?)
Does the "Lightning to USB Camera Adapter" allow a iPAD mini 3 (or an iPhone 5) to import / export photos or documents using a USB drive?
- Asked by Mackenzie C from Winnipeg
- Dec 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the "Lightning to USB Camera Adapter" allow a iPAD mini 3 (or an iPhone 5) to import / export photos or documents using a USB drive?)
Can I use this to connect a USB mouse to my iphone?
My touch screen is broken and I can't access my photos so I want to be able to connect a mouse so that i can backup my photos
- Asked by Gemma S from Sydney
- Feb 11, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect a USB mouse to my iphone?)
Transfer photos iPad to iPad?
I bought an iPad mini and would like to transfer photos already on another iPad and my iPhone to the mini. Can I use this adapter to do this?
- Asked by Lynne T from Santa Monica
- Apr 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Transfer photos iPad to iPad?)
Can i use this adapter to import mp4 videos into my iPad mini w/retina?
- Asked by Todd K from Stone Mountain
- Jul 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this adapter to import mp4 videos into my iPad mini w/retina?)
Compatible with Nikon d700
I would like to import photos from my Nikon D700 when in the field. knowing Apple's limitations has anyone successfully imported photos using this connector with Nikons?
- Asked by Robert B
- Dec 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with Nikon d700)
Can I connect iPhone 5s/PianoDiary to MAC/Sibelius First to import & export MIDI data via the Apple Camera connection kit ?
I use Yamaha PianoDiary app (on iPhone 5s) to RECORD midi from an external piano
ie. (iPhone 5S --> Apple Camera connection kit --> Roland UM-One to midi plugs (In and Out) --> External Piano.)
The PianoDiary app also allows me to PLAYBACK to the piano.
Alas, the MIDI is stored within a PianoDiary SQLite database and not as a midi file. So, no easy way to export and import.
Unable to get the PianoDiary app WiFi or Bluetooth working with a MAC so now I explore hard wiring from iPhone 5s to a MAC.
Could I treat the iPhone 5s/Pianodiary app as a MIDI instrument
i.e. (iPhone 5s/Pianodiary --> Apple Camera connection kit --> TypeA(Male) to TypeB(Female) adapter --> Regular USB cable --> Mac/Sibelius First.)
I could then press PLAY on the iPhone 5S and RECORD on the MAC to export from the iPhone and vice versa to import.
Is there any good reason why this hardwire approach wouldn't work using the Apple Camera connection kit ?
Is there a better way to do this connection via cable ? (I have given up on WiFi and Bluetooth)
Can I use with USB stick to get photos transferred?
I have many photos backed up on USB stick. I do not have another computer to sync in ITunes with, but I have my USB stick..... Will this adapter let me do this?
- Asked by Scott F from Penn Valley
- Aug 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use with USB stick to get photos transferred?)
can I use this adaptor for my iMac
The camera adaptor that I bought to download images from my Canon 5D to my iPadworks a treat! Can I use it to download from my camera to my new iMac?
Incidentally, Apple has set disastrous booby traps for the unwary: be careful, the slightest touch on the "Delete" option that comes up when one "Selects" images for downloading will permanently delate all your precious, irreplaceable photos from your camera memory card!!! It happened to me. I lost over 80 carefully taken photos during a trip to India - photos that I had meticulously planned a year in advance, after researching the Internet, for the best examples of the incredible examples of the art of "pieta dura" and other detailed decorative architectural detail in the Agra Red Fort and Itimad-ud-Daula's mausoleum. All gone in a flash, when I inattentively, inadvertently brushed a finger on the" Delete" option while scrolling!!!! Apple should never have crafted this unnecessary "Delete" option when one is merely trying to transfer/download images from camera to iPad. C'mon Apple geeks - get rid of this pitfall.
Apple: Super hardware, nicely designed, but the software is quirky and even daft! My PC was not as pretty, but was better in use!
- Asked by Michael A
- Apr 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adaptor for my iMac)
will it import AVCHD videos from camers
How do I import AVCHD from my Panasonic video recorder to my iPad retina
- Asked by Stephen H
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will it import AVCHD videos from camers)
No answers yet
Will this adaptor work to download photos from a nikon D3200 to an iphone 5c?
- Asked by Danielle G from Newton
- Feb 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work to download photos from a nikon D3200 to an iphone 5c?)
Why can't this be used with an Iphone 6?
I'd like to use an external DAC / headphone amplifier with my iPhone 6 but I can't see how to connect it.
- Asked by Alexander N
- Dec 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Why can't this be used with an Iphone 6?)
No answers yet