Similar questions from the community
Can I buy this with a Europen Plug
I don't want to have the whole travel adapter---just want to buy this power adapter in Australia for use in Europe. Don't need the Australian plug at all
- Asked by Frank H from Highbury
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this with a Europen Plug)
Can I buy this Power adaptor with Type A plug (US) instead of Type G (UK) plug.
I would like to buy the Apple 12W USB Power Adapter with a type A (US) plug instead of the type G (UK) plug from the Singapore Apple Store.
Is this possible?
- Asked by Ekman C
- May 31, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this Power adaptor with Type A plug (US) instead of Type G (UK) plug.)
I bought my iPad Air in Germany with the european two pin plug. Can I buy only the american power plug to slide onto my adapter?
12w USB power adapter for iPad Air with the 2 pin European plug.
- Asked by Ron N from Round Lake
- Oct 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I bought my iPad Air in Germany with the european two pin plug. Can I buy only the american power plug to slide onto my adapter?)
Is the plug fused?
I am wanting the plug part only to power a camera battery recharger as an alternative to plugging in the long cable that came with the charger. The plug needs to have a 3A fuse or at least be able to be fitted with one.
- Asked by Christian W
- Oct 4, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the plug fused?)
No answers yet
european plug for power adapter?
My power adapter has a UK 3pin plug which slots in. Can I get a European plug to slot in when I go abroad?
- Asked by Sue A
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (european plug for power adapter?)
Does my apple charger use electricity when plugged in but no in use?
I'd like to know if my charger uses electricity when plugging into the wall socket but not plugged into my iPhone, ipad or iPod? Thanks
- Asked by Luanne R
- Mar 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does my apple charger use electricity when plugged in but no in use?)
can this be plugged to wall socket ?
12W USB POWER ADAPTER
The image shown, does not show the pins, that plug in to the wall socket.
I need to know whether the 12W USB Power Adapter can be plugged direct to the wall socket ?
also whether the input voltage is 100-220V
- Asked by Lbj P
- May 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be plugged to wall socket ?)
Can I buy a second lightning adapter
I have a second charger but would like a second lightning cord to go with it. That way I can have one at home and one in my office.
- Asked by Karen F from Pender Island
- Jan 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a second lightning adapter)
Is this a three pin plug adapter for usage in England?
Bought a Ipad2 in America ,but need a3 pin plug charger isthis the adapter i need?
- Asked by Gary H
- Nov 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a three pin plug adapter for usage in England?)
Does apple charger draw when plugged in , but not in use
- Asked by Michael F from North Haven
- Dec 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does apple charger draw when plugged in , but not in use)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
Is this product available in Europe (i.e. with CE marking and having 2-pin Euro plug. Or is it available in the U.K. with 3-pin plug?
Can the AC Plug section be used on other power adapters?
I bought a MacBook Air while i was in the United States. The AC Plug section is the standard two pin american version. Is it possible for me purchase this adapter and substitute the ac plug on this (3 Pin UK) to the adapter for my MacBook Air?
- Asked by Glenn M from Belfast
- Aug 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the AC Plug section be used on other power adapters?)
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Jun 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)