Similar questions from the community
Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?
and will it charge it any faster than the old 10W version?
- Asked by Casey B from Fargo
- Oct 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?)
Does this come with a 30-pin cable?
I need both an adapter and cable but can't find a 30-pin adapter anywhere.
- Asked by David C from Media
- Jan 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a 30-pin cable?)
Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?
I found my old iPod shuffle (2nd generation) and cant find any 2nd gen USB cords. If I bought a charger for the third generation iPod shuffle would it charge my second generation iPod?
- Asked by Kaitlyn B from Roxbury
- Jan 21, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?)
Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?
I wanted to know that this USB Power Adapter can be charge using the 30 pin usb cable direct to my iPhone 4s?
Does it have the same ability as power bank?
- Asked by Viganesan S from Bayan Baru
- Dec 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?)
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
I don't see an extension cable anywhere on the web site.
I have the extremely useful 10W adapter that has a long cable that allows me to use my iPad and have it plugged into the wall socket.
Now I need the same for my iPhone.
(it came with a ridiculous little charging cable, which is okay as long as Apple offers an extension).
But from other users I gather that there's no cable with this 12W adapter.
Please tell me Apple didn't replace the 10W adapter with one that has no available extension.
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- Jul 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)
Can I buy a second lightning adapter
I have a second charger but would like a second lightning cord to go with it. That way I can have one at home and one in my office.
- Asked by Karen F from Pender Island
- Jan 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a second lightning adapter)
Can the 12W USB Power Adapter be used to charge the Apple Pencil? What about the Apple Magic Keyboard?
I only want to take one charger when I travel so I am curious to know whether I can use this charger (which came with the iPad Pro) to charge my iPhone, the Apple Pencil, and the Magic Keyboard. It is very convenient that they all use the lightning cable. But I'm not sure about voltage and compatibility issues with the pencil and keyboard. Thanks!
- Asked by David C from Ames
- Feb 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the 12W USB Power Adapter be used to charge the Apple Pencil? What about the Apple Magic Keyboard?)
can i use this charger for ipad3 ? my ipad charging very slow
my Ipad 3 is charging very slow, charging from 10% charge to 60% it takes 9hrs.the ipad3 just 2yres old. Need help pls
- Asked by Rambabu E
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this charger for ipad3 ? my ipad charging very slow)
The picture above only shows a power adapter, does it include the 3pin (uk plug) as well. Or do I have to purchase the Apple 5W USB Power Adapter?
In the picture it only shows the big bulk thing does that just make it charge faster or does it include a uk plug (3pin) inside that I cant plug directly in the wall?
If I use the plug/cord from an older 10W power adapter with this 12W adapter, will it still charge at 12W? They do fit (same connection).
I want to use the cord from the 10W adapter I had with my iPad 3 with the new 12W adapter I got with my iPad 4. I assume all the electronics that make it 12W are in the main body of the power adapter, not in the small section that slides onto it. The main parts of the adapters are the only parts that say anything about 10W or 12W. I noticed the little slide-on plug sections all say "2.5A 125V" regardless of when they were made, the one from my iPad 1 says the same thing as the one from my iPad 4. So I'm 99% sure I can connect the 12W adapter to an older cable or older plug and it won't make a difference and will still charge at 12W. I just want to have this confirmed.
- Asked by Bruce M from Houston
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If I use the plug/cord from an older 10W power adapter with this 12W adapter, will it still charge at 12W? They do fit (same connection).)
Pls,How do i get a Complete charger for my iPad4 ASAP?
So confused,i just need a charger for my iPad 4!!Basically i just want to know if this comes with a usb cable or do i still need a to get a usb cable separately also iPad 4 seems not to be included as compatible.
- Asked by Bola S from Lagos
- Sep 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Pls,How do i get a Complete charger for my iPad4 ASAP?)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
Is this a three pin plug adapter for usage in England?
Bought a Ipad2 in America ,but need a3 pin plug charger isthis the adapter i need?
- Asked by Gary H
- Nov 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a three pin plug adapter for usage in England?)