Similar questions from the community
Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?
Purchased the World Travel Adapter Kit, but don't have the "power adapter or AirPort Express" adapter the user guide suggests to connect these. Is this the correct adapter needed for iPad mini/iphone6
- Asked by Lori H from Seaford
- Apr 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?)
european plug for power adapter?
My power adapter has a UK 3pin plug which slots in. Can I get a European plug to slot in when I go abroad?
- Asked by Sue A
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (european plug for power adapter?)
No answers yet
Will this suitable for the iPad3?
The iPad3 prints the "max 2.1A" on the back. But this adapter has the output of 2.4A charge current. So I want to know whether this adapter will charge the iPad3 with the 2.4A current or 2.1A current?
- Asked by 雪晨 张 from D
- Nov 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this suitable for the iPad3?)
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.
traveling to Turkey and iran with ipad....how to recharge safely?
- Asked by Debbie M from Oviedo
- Oct 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.)
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)
will this adapter work with both the ipad2 and iphone5
- Asked by Tamra A from Waconia
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adapter work with both the ipad2 and iphone5)
Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?
and will it charge it any faster than the old 10W version?
- Asked by Casey B from Fargo
- Oct 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?)
Are the iPod adapters somehow grounded, not adding noise to the signal/iPod?
I have a Q about the iPod adapters. Do they add noise when connected to the mains. I am a sound-engineer and I use...want to only use iPod Touch 4 32gb to play selected music using professional audio monitors in a pro environment.. etc, but the adapter I use now (not original) adds noise to the signal, despite there are many filters applied to the electricity chain. I need that iPod all the time connected to the mains and I was wondering if the original apple adapters are somehow grounded...not adding noise to the audio signal?
I really need that clean audio signal while my iPod is always connected the the mains via adapter. Any options for moded/handmade adapters are welcome too, lol : )
Thank you in advance!
- Asked by Ale X
- Mar 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the iPod adapters somehow grounded, not adding noise to the signal/iPod?)
does anybody know if/how much faster this will charge an iPhone or iPad, since I've lost my iPad adapter which was 10 Watts. Thanks
I bought an iPad in HK and it comes with a UK prong (the adapter between the charger and the wall socket). Can I replace or buy a prong for EU?
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
I don't see an extension cable anywhere on the web site.
I have the extremely useful 10W adapter that has a long cable that allows me to use my iPad and have it plugged into the wall socket.
Now I need the same for my iPhone.
(it came with a ridiculous little charging cable, which is okay as long as Apple offers an extension).
But from other users I gather that there's no cable with this 12W adapter.
Please tell me Apple didn't replace the 10W adapter with one that has no available extension.
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- Jul 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)
Can I use the IPad Air2 plug for travel to Cuba with an adapter? Or do I need to purchase a power converter to change from 220v to 110v
- Asked by Clint B from Nanaimo
- Jan 23, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the IPad Air2 plug for travel to Cuba with an adapter? Or do I need to purchase a power converter to change from 220v to 110v)
will this new 12W adapter work with 1st generation iPad? Will it increase the charging time of 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation iPads?
Can I use this on a us ipad
- Asked by Nadeem H from Huntingdon
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this on a us ipad)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?