Similar questions from the community
Under "system requirements" it states this adapter "Supports both video and audio output" - however VGA does not support audio so how can this work?
What resolutions are supported with this device?
I would like seamless support for high resolution monitors and lower resolution projectors.
Of course, it should use a safe resolution when you first plugin a new device.
- Asked by Timothy P from Greensboro
- Sep 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What resolutions are supported with this device?)
What is the highest resolution this adapter supports?
The highest resolution I have been able to display with it on a Dell U2713HM is 2048x1152 which may be a limitation of the VGA adapter or the monitor.
- Asked by John S from Hoboken
- Jun 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the highest resolution this adapter supports?)
Does this adapter support a MacBook USB superdrive?
Have tried another USB-C to USB adapter and the drive wasn't supported. It says my firmware version is 200 - if thats important at all... Please help - they're too expensive to buy and then not work and I need to buy an adaptor before uni starts back (in two weeks)
Just bought a new MacBook pro (13 inch, 2016) update from macBook Air (13 inch, 2012) and bought the disc drive new in 2013
- Asked by Brianna H from East Albury
- Jan 30, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter support a MacBook USB superdrive?)
Does the USB B port on the multipart adaptor support a USB to Ethernet connection as we want to connect the MacBook to a network (non wifi)