Questions & Answers for Belkin Family Rockstar 4-Port USB Charger
2 Questions from the Community
Curious about how fast this charger will power 4 devices. For instance, our family has 2 iPads and 2 iPhones. Which devices charge first and % charge?
- Asked by Mark F from Oceanside
- Nov 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Curious about how fast this charger will power 4 devices. For instance, our family has 2 iPads and 2 iPhones. Which devices charge first and % charge?)
It constantly adjusts on all your devices. So it’s hard to say.
I’ve used the device to charge iPads, iPhones, iPods, powerbanks, other phones and never had an issue, I also take it with me to Europe other places as it’s much easier than taking multiple plugs and it’s 100-240volt 50-60hz so it can be used all over just with an adapter for the plug.
The unit can produce a max or 5.4amp, so that’s a max of 2.4amp per port or per iPad and what’s left for the iPhone / phones. But it adjusts accordingly but it does charge all devices fine, but the more devices connected, they are a little slower in charging, but when near the max batter of the devices, the devices start to trickle charge, so then the device gives other devices the extra power if needed.
For me it’s worth every penny.
will this work with apple watch
- Asked by Joseph L from Seattle
- Jan 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with apple watch)
It definitely will
- Answered by Сергей З
- Mar 29, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this work with apple watch)